We have a board of independent directors to oversee the management of governance matters, help with enhancing understanding of our operations, and facilitate work with other organisations.
Our directors are:
- Kate O’Donohue, Board Chair
- Terry Grundy, Non-Executive Director
- Aaron Stewart, Non-Executive Director
- Geoff Walshaw, Non-Executive Director
- Wendy Zernike, Non-Executive Director
- Matthew Rowe, Company Secretary contact:
The primary responsibilities of the Board include:
- Approving the Directors’ annual report, including the annual financial statements report
- Establishing long-term goals for the company and the strategic plans to achieve these
- Reviewing and adopting annual budgets for the financial performance of the company and monitoring the results at bi-monthly meetings
- Ensuring the company has implemented adequate systems of internal controls together with appropriate monitoring of compliance activities
- Delegating powers to the Chief Executive Officer and other staff in relation to the business and operations of the company
- Establishing succession plans to manage the company.