Through our own team of consultants, staff and trainers – and through dedicated alliances and consortia that we form to suit our clients’ needs.
Measuring and evaluating organisational and health system performance is the core business of IHCA; and other services to clients have included advice in health service management; strategic and operational planning, system performance and relationship management with funding bodies.
The IHCA has partnered with a number of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander organisations and examples of specific partnerships are:
- Provision of Financial Administrator and Health Management Adviser services at the Ampilatwatja Health Centre Aboriginal Corporation.
- OATSIH funded Quality Improvement Initiatives workshops for Aboriginal Community Controlled Health and Substance Use Services in Darwin, Port Augusta and Perth.
- Facilitation of strategic and operational planning to The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Community Health Service Brisbane Limited.
- Guidance and assistance over many years to the Goondir Health Services Limited, to assist the service to implement systems and processes required by the standards.
- The development of evidence guides for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Home and Community Care service providers to enable them implement more easily the requirements of the assessment process.